Friday, January 30, 2009

This week...


Faith's new trick has been putting things over her head and crawling around. She doesn't cry when she runs into things, she thinks its funny. I can only imagine what is in store with this little one!


Ben, a.k.a. Batman, had fun pushing Nana around in her wheelchair this week. My mom was pushing her after we left and Nana asked, "Where is my boy to push me?" She loves my kids. Not only did he push her, he helped fix her breakfast and took her things to drink. I hope he always has a servant's heart.
Okay...I know this is probably past the weight limit, but they were having so much fun! When Ben is not riding with Faith, he is spinning her in circles. She laughs so hard and has so much fun! They won't get along this well forever, but I will enjoy while it lasts!



2 comments:

  1. she looks like she would really enjoy riding him on off into funland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too precious!!

    They are both beautiful.

    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete